skip to main | skip to sidebar

86 the Cat

Hell is other people at breakfast. - Jean-Paul Sartre

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sorry Mort, no iPad here (yet).

Posted by Ann Sayre at 4:15 PM
Labels: I did buy AAPL three months ago so technically I can break even, I think I'll spend the summer with my Amish cousins
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Purrveyors

  • Ann Sayre
  • Mortimer Cliff

Cat Puke

  • Gizmodo
    Groundbreaking Web Serial ‘Worm’ Is Becoming a Comic Book [Exclusive] - The most popular prose web serial of all time is getting a brand-new adaptation in the form of its first-ever physical release.
    34 minutes ago
  • Twitchy » US Politics
    We've Seen YOUR Friends: El-Sayed's Jab Attempt at Mike Rogers and Donald Trump Backfires BIGLY -
    2 hours ago
  • Power Line
    Omar case: Greatest hits, volume 2 - Yesterday I compiled my June 2019 series reporting on the documents released by the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board in its investigation of Ilhan Omar’s i...
    3 hours ago
  • The Mac Observer
    Apple Releases macOS Sequoia 15.8.2 and Tahoe 26.7.2 With Security Fixes - Apple has officially released macOS Sequoia 15.8.2 and macOS Tahoe 26.7.2 for Mac users on October 26, 2026. Both updates focus on fixing security vulner...
    5 hours ago
  • FAIL Blog
    Wife demands husband stop sharing details about their arguments to his mom, he accuses her of being ‘too controlling’ in response: ‘I don’t want his mother having a front-row seat to our conflicts’ - How much is it okay to confide in your family when it comes to your relationship? Part of being an adult is running to your parents when you have any typ...
    14 hours ago
  • SteynOnline
    Keys and Kazoos - Part Fifteen of Tal Bachman's series on the art of translation...
    1 day ago
  • xkcd.com
    Siege Engine - [image: They initially thought the containment structure alone would be sufficient, but for good measure they decided to include the Elephant's Foot inside.]
    1 day ago
  • MacRumors
    iPhone Duo Can Run Automations When You Open or Close It - [image: shortcuts]The iPhone Duo includes a new Shortcuts automation trigger that runs actions when the device is opened or closed. YouTuber Stephen Robles...
    1 day ago
  • Michelle Malkin
    '-30-': An Ending, But Not the End, by Michelle Malkin - When I first started writing newspaper editorials and columns for the Los Angeles Daily News in November 1992, I learned that "-30-" (pronounced "dash thir...
    4 years ago
  • iowahawk
    Your 2014 Iowahawk Earth Week Cruise-In Grand Champion Carbonator - All the entries are in, and once again it's been a bang up year for the Earth Week Cruise-In with 70 entries from around the world. Thanks again to all par...
    12 years ago
  • The Superficial -
    Because You're Ugly
    Jessica & Ashlee Simpson get their drink on - Jessica and Ashlee Simpson had a girls night out at Bar Deluxe Thursday. I'm going to assume Ashlee wasn't drinking since she's breastfeeding, but hey, it...
    17 years ago
  • Planet Gore
    -
  • FOUND Magazine
    -
  • The Corner
    -
  • Macsimum News
    -

Hairballs

Find a Stray

Lost & Pound

Cat Toss Scoreboard