Godspeed, Uncle Steve. You made my career possible, and your vision made my life immeasurably better and more enjoyable. May you long be remembered and may you rest in peace.
Not being teh, ahem, c14z¥ ∑|1+∑ h4x0r graphic artist around here, I chose this picture. Maybe a playa would like to bust out teh awesomes madd skillz and brush 'em off. Maybe not...
Give War a Chance
-
Since emerging from my coma, I have endeavoured to follow my doctors'
advice to eschew stress-inducing things like the Internet and spend more
time communi...
Call the Democrats What They Are
-
The Democratic Party is now pro-terrorist and anti-American. If you doubt
that, just look at the results of this year’s primaries. And consider, too,
that ...
Semaphore
-
[image: The speed of light in air is 50% faster than in fiber, but it's a
challenge to get the arms to move fast enough to realize the latency
advantage.]
Jessica & Ashlee Simpson get their drink on
-
Jessica and Ashlee Simpson had a girls night out at Bar Deluxe Thursday.
I'm going to assume Ashlee wasn't drinking since she's breastfeeding, but
hey, it...
Not being teh, ahem, c14z¥ ∑|1+∑ h4x0r graphic artist around here, I chose this picture. Maybe a playa would like to bust out teh awesomes madd skillz and brush 'em off. Maybe not...
ReplyDeleteNinja pleez...
ReplyDelete